Friends,

Have you noticed "Funny jokes" thread ? if not please visit it immediately. There is bombardment going on. Yes ! bombardment of jokes. 107 joke bombs by a member in just one hour.(From page 32 to 39) .

Earning of points in one hour is 107 * 5 = 535

Click following link.
Funny Jokes Page 32

But actually it is happening from page 8 itself. Click following link.

Funny Jokes Page 8

You can calculate how much points have been earned. Hardly any member came in between. Due to this heavy bombardment I couldn't dare to contribute their.

Some days ago this member was posting same joke many times. After warning now it is not happening. But joke bombs... :S :S

This member is number 1 in this week's Leader Board.

Is this for really contributing something to the website? or mere a game-play for earning points by hook and crook. Is this healthy practice?

What do you feel?

Please share your views on this issue.

Regards,
Kumaresh

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kumaresh

Yes this happened. i have noticed it. Even there was no time to post reply to that threads.

you have made a nice notice and suggestion. Hope maverick will look into this and take action or steps.
Yes, even I too noticed and most of them didn't even seem to be a meaningful joke.
Wow!!! That is some bombing of jokes!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Its raining jokes!!!

YOu know, another thing I have noticed is that this person has not a single article published!! I thought that was the basic criteria for any member!! In order to get traffic, we need to aim more at publishing articles and not just keep posting jokes to earn points! I call it an unfair practice!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good morning to all of you!

I agree that it's a cheap means of scoring points - that itself is a huge joke which nobody enjoys!
This is the limit...
This is just the copy/paste from other site to earn the points here on this site.
He should be warned against the same. He is only gaining points here to benefit himself and contributing nothing to the site.

Kumaresh, Thanks for bringing this up to the notice.

Aastha Gupta
You are right Aastha!! These jokes are simply copied and pasted here from other weebsites!!! I guess if this person really wants people to read them, he should write them as articles in the jokes section!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kumaresh for bringing this to notice.We should introduce time span between two consecutive posts in forum also?It is already there for comments. I think the points got by spamming like this should be reduced so that it won't be repeated again.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Similar cheap methods were resorted to by making comments on article which were useless and helped them in earning bagful of ponts!There should be a penal system.
I hadn't gone there even after getting this link.Who needs copy pasted jokes?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
If such jokes are produced at this rate ,it's going to beat the rate at which the population of India is growing!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.