Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has no respect for the feelings of other members expressed in this thread and he has been brazenly continuing his bombardment!
Hey he is still contuning with his nonsense jokes!!!

Can't someone stop him!! If he wants to earn points why isn't he contributing to so many different threads here!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is now stopped forcibly (barred from boddunan)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick, thanks very much for intervening!! If left unchecked, such people would only set a wrong examples among others and attract only more troublemakers!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you so much AMverick Sir..

Now, my mail id, will not be flooded with the subscription of funny jokes and its replies...

;) :( :)

Aastha Gupta
Thanks Maverick for your timely intervention.He was carrying things too far!
@aastha, why didn't you unsubscribe such topics from forum's "My Profile" link above?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Kumaresh thanx for bringing this into notice.
@Maverick stern action taken... must discuss about this barring and mention it in the member guidelines...
He deserved no better than this.It should be an example for anyone with such questionable intentions.
Thanks Maverick for your strong action against the person who was misusing this excellent platform. It will give a strong message to other.

Thanks friends for your concern and co-operation.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.