The number thirteen/13 is considered extremely unlucky in the West, and it is even more feared if it falls on a Friday. Today being Friday the 13th, want to know your views on this.

Is it really so much unlucky as people believe it to be? How many of you actually believe in such superstitions?
images-20100813.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though I heard of 13 being unlucky, I do not have idea of Friday 13,
Lets see.. Half of the day is already over...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
i don't believe in this.............infact i got married on friday; feb 13th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i also don't believe in such types of superstitions... B)
Ha i had listened about this. I do believe this type of superstitious. But the day has passed still now everything is fine.
Hope everything will be fine. :P
Order of the phoenix releases today.He he

On a more serious note,avoid the virus called the friday of 13th virus.Most anti-viruses will detect it,so don't worry.
Ya 13 is considered a unlucky no. Bt many a times Friday the 13th has cm n passed in our life, so dont think its a major issue.
Dun worry of the day today.. Because, its already tomorrow in one corner of the world!
Yesterday is gone and the day for me was normal one nothing unpleasant happened

Thanks to Almighty !
:)
Yesterday is gone and the day for me was normal one nothing unpleasant happened +1

same for me!!
I Don't believe that the 13 is unlucky number.I think it is also lucky number for someone.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.