Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well it can be anything, the decision should be made by moderators.
We already had some good topics on forums. Hope it can make more active members here!
Hmm --- Sorry... missed this thread :)

What about giving some special cash credits for the top points earner for the weekends... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,

This for only increasing the active members on forums.

As your suggestion, members can comment on articles and by writing articles can earn more points. that is never going to help on forums!!
Hi friends,
Don't we have any idea(s) for our Weekends(i.e. Saturday and Sunday) since we get less participation/contribution on these days.
Should we have any contest specially for Weekends?
Or any new ideas?

Come on guys come up with some suggestions.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul,

did you see the suggestions posted by me,kalyani and deepti!! Waiting for your suggestion too!
Long ago I raised the same point and had suggested to have special easy and funny contests on Saturdays and Sundays eventhough I may not be possible to participate.Hope Boddunan will consider it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Long ago I raised the same point and had suggested to have special easy and funny contests on Saturdays and Sundays even though I may not be possible to participate.Hope Boddunan will consider it.

what contests abid? it will be good if you elaborate it! Already there is q and a contest. But no one is participating in it. :( :silly: :silly: :(
Some kind of Soduku or crossword contests can be started on Friday night and ending on Sunday.Winner of the contest can be awarded with cash credits or points.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Sajee,
I think Sunday quiz is one competition.Another one may be Saturday puzzle.For both the respective day is the entry and contest day.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That's good. But how we could implement this ? For both , users have to be in online at same time. Abid you are the creator so suggest how to implement this?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.