One of the members Vijay is displayed in Award section as receiving Rs.258 as forum activator award. Is it true or a mistake.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
same question came to my mind too.......how come 258 rs for forum activator award........i think there must be some error..

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
5646.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
i think due to some error...
Hope moderators notice this soon and take corrective actions at the earliest.

yes jayen we should ask the moderate to take up some corrective action.....it is definately due to some error.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That is by mistake jayen, thanks for noticing it. Maverick will correct it soon!
Yes i too have observed it and surprised ..hope it is just a mistake...I also couldnt understand why the member of week award of previous week is not announced...
Ya even i noticed it. But i was sure that was a mistake, anyway thanks for reporting it.
Thanks Jayen for reporting. It is corrected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you for responding and correcting it promptly.

Thats nice... We all should helping building this site well. It is very good to see the correcting nature in the members. This is indeed a very good sign.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.