Milk is one of the oldest health drink used by man. Milk from cow and buffalo are widely available for consumption. 200-250 ml milk a day is recommended by many dieticians and fresh milk is always best. Milk is available as skimmed milk, toned milk, milk powder etc. Milk is loaded with proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins. Here are some of the advantages of drinking milk. Milky way to a healthy life.

Healthy bones: Milk is an excellent source of calcium. Consumption of milk from childhood keeps our bones strong and denser. Strong bones will lead to proper growth. Osteoporosis which starts at a middle age can be avoided to certain extent if milk is on the dietary schedule.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i always thought that drinking milk is good especially for women as they need more calcium..
Milk is just too over rated. I am now careful while buying any thing. I just avoid any thing which has milk solids and I have found my health improving as well.
Doctors suggest that people who dont like milk can have curd. Curd and buttermilk can be used as a substitute for milk. :)
I think instead of taking directly milk can be added with oats, corn flakes etc..which is more nutritions and interesting to eat for non-milk lovers.. :cheer:
yes milk is very good for health and a good source of calcium...thanks for sharing the goodness of milk akash...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
There is not an iota of doubt about it! Sadly it doesn't suit the constitution of some persons!Thanks for sharing it!
Milk contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins... :)

Thanks for the sharing information Akash!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.