It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value... We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The most advantageous aspect of drinking water is that it flushes all the salts that are accrued at a particular location which are detrimental if they stay for prolonged period
Wow, thats a great information Akash, Thanks for it.. Am surely going to follow this..
Nataraj,

Have not you heard this tip before..your reply suggests that you have not.You should have studied in schools or colleges! i hope so!
yes drinking water empty stomach is very useful,i am doing this daily and has been coming for many years....
Yes.It is called the "Water therapy". Not only in Japan it is also followed by people in our country.Even i follow it. :)
I have also heard the same tips from my

Thanks for sharing...........
I used to take a cup of water in empty stomach rather than bed coffee.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes it works well..everyday 8 liters is advisable but i think it is impossible to drink somuch...

Thanks for sharing Akash
It's a well established practice and habit and the most convenient way to keep our internal system clean.Thanks for sharing it.
Good information indeed!!

Thanks for the information.... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.