Its with pleasure to announce that I received my very frist payment from Boddunan yesterday! :) :) :)

Although I have a doubt that needs clearing up, Rs. 50 has been deducted from my account as courier charges, but the envelope was sent to me via EMS Speedpost with total charges of Rs. 25 only! So why cut Rs. 50?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations kalyani!! Am happy for you! Wish you to get more and more cheques
Congratulations Kalyani jee.
Your efforts will bring more payments like it. So best of luck for your endeavors.
May be Rs 25 for Service Charges!! :laugh: :laugh: :blink: :blink:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Kumaresh i Guess you have looted that 25 rs. I could see from your reply!
First of all congratulations to you Kalyani.

What if the cheque lost in transit(Over 20% of the cheques are asked for duplicate)? And what about the bank, handling, envelope and other charges? What if you were in far east states like Kashmir? To make accountable for all of the above, a fixed Rs.50 is charged.
6-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
2-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations Kalyani mam... :) :)
Congrats kalyani Mam on getting your first cheque is really great news and party time......
Congratulations Kalyani mam.........................................
Thanks Maverick !
Your reply has clarified doubts of not only Kalyani but many!!
0002039F-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Congrats Kalyani! Hope it's just one of many cheques you are going to receive in future! We share in your happiness.
CONGRATS!!!
Kalyani keep your good work going.

Now look for new challenges on Boddunan.
-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.