Ingredients:1/4 kg paneer, cut into 1″ pieces (as shown in the image above)
6-7 tbsps spring onion whites
3-4 tbsps spring onion greens
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped ginger
2 tsp soya sauce
2 tsps vinegar
1 tbsp corn flour + 5 tbsps water
1/2 tbsp sugar
2 green capsicums, thin slices
1 1/2 tbsps tomato sauce
1 tsp red chilli paste (soak 3 or 4 dry chillis in hot water for 10 mts, cool, grind to a paste, and saute paste in a tsp of oil for 2 mts)
salt to taste
1/2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves (optional)
2 tbsps oil
For marinade: (marinate paneer with below ingredients for 10 mts)
large pinch black pepper pwd
salt to taste
1/2 tsp chopped ginger
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp corn flour + 5 tbsps water

1 Heat oil in a flat non-stick pan, place the thinly coated paneer pieces next to one another and shallow fry till brown. Flip over and let it brown the other side. Remove and keep aside.
2 Heat a heavy bottomed vessel, pour the left over shallow fried oil (if necessary add 1-2 tsps more oil), add the chopped ginger and garlic and saute on high flame for about 30 secs. Add the chopped spring onion whites and saute for 2 mts. Add sliced capsicum and stir fry on high flame for 2 mts. Add red chilli paste, tomato paste, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and combine. Add the sauteed paneer and toss for a mt on high flame. Add 5 tbsps of water and adjust salt if necessary.
3 Add the cornflour water and combine on high flame, tossing the contents, for 2 mts. You will find that it becomes thick due to cornflour.
4 Add the chopped spring onion greens and combine. Garnish with more spring onion greens. Serve hot as a starter/appetizer.
Note:
Alternately, you can deep fry the marinated paneer till golden brown and follow rest of the procedure.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
looks like a very tasty recipes .would try it definitely

keep posting............

:) :)
yes i think it is very testy...............
Looks spicy recipe !! i will try it for sure... :)

Thanks for the sharing!! :) :)
Good reicipe! Why dont you post it as an article to earn more credits?
Haaa this is the one i was looking for.. I think this dish will be superb..
That is interesting one Akilesh..definetely will note it... :)
Akilesh is very much interested in cooking it seems.Thanks for the wonderful,yummy recipe. :) :P
love chilli paneer .... ooohhhh !!
Nice recipe Akjhilesh!! Though why don't you post it in Recipe section of Articles!! Let forum threads be only for general discussions and information exchange! You would earn more through articles too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This thread was posted 1 month before it seems.Yes,I agree with Kalyani.These recipes can be posted in the articles section. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.