Hello Friends,
Iam suffering from viral fever for the past few days and could not login.Still iam not completely recovered and will be out of boddunan for few more days.Hope to be back around the mid of next week.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very sorry to know about your illness! I was wondering about your absence for some time.Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to your immediate return!
getwellsoon.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Get well soon Meean..

I think this might be the climatic change.. .Take care of your health..
securedownload.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thats very sad to know mam.Pls do take medications & proper care of urself.

Hope to see you soon in good health :)
That's too bad, sorry to know that ! You take care of yourself Meean, and get well soon! You will surely be missed here! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Get well soon Meean

recover faster and come back soon

Take care
Take care and drink lot of fluids is the suggestion I always give to Viral fever...Get well Soon...Wish to see you back with full energy..
I hope she is doing well and better now! All the very best to Meean!
Hope you had recovered from the fever.It is a good practice to put leave like this.Thanks.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
We have not heard from her since she posted this! Hope she has almost recovered!Get well,Meean,and come back!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]We have not heard from her since she posted this! Hope she has almost recovered!Get well,Meean,and come back!![/quote]

yes chinmoy that was her last post,hope she get well soon ......
meean come back soon boddunan is missing you...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.