homeschooling & PC ADDICT teens is sheltering them too much from the real world? Or does it keep them away from the horrors like drugs?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its not sheltering them away from the real world but exposing the teens to a virtual world of violent games and adult online chat forums risking them to be victimized at the hands of unscrupulous sociopaths! At the same time, they are devoid of the adventures we had as children exploring and seeking fun playi9ng with our friends in the healthy outdoors!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now a days the teens are very much addicted to PC& Television sets. They hardly go out to play. This negative attitude will have impact on both their mind and body.
Maybe they can be saved from drugs and other bad habits but the problem of obesity and other psycological problems...They are not in a state to think what is good and what is bad...at that age so..parents are the main friends who need to guide them in proper way...
A very good topic,Manisha! You have made your presence felt! Very good,seem to have taken to boddunan like a duck taking to waters!I agree it's a dangerous form of addiction!
As the children don't go out to play they don't cultivate the habit of sharing things with others.They are too possessive of their things.
The disadvantage that I see is less physical activity.. :(

Children should always have good physical workout associated with their education.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.