In case 26/11 jaisa phirse bharat per attack hua to bharat ko pakistan per attack kerna chahiye.aur uske t
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Such a course of action would not project our image as a responsible and mature nation!
India is a peace loving country. It doesn't go into war on its own.... It doesn't mean that India is scared of enemies...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It's more important to understand the nitty gritty of issues before deciding on the course of action.We have greatly succeeded in convincing the world that Pakistan happens to be the epicentre of terrorism!
That is right chinmoy! BUt another similar attack should not be taken without any kind of retaliation on our part!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True that India is a peace loving country. But it should give a ferocious reply when somebody purposefully disrupts its peace and harmony.
Before replying, let me request that the post should be only in English to enable all to participate. I believe India should do everything for her safety in accordance with national and international law. We have to act as a responsible nation. We can definitely face any challenge by remaining within law.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes,I too agree with Gulshan.Please create threads with titles in english so that everybody can understand. :) :)
Let us remember that India fought so many wars with Pakistan but not a single one produced any decisive and conclusive results.In fact major powers intervened to stop them to save Pakistan.And another war would meet no better a fate!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.