A lot of work goes into getting a perfect liplock and Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif,etc are doing everything to get right a passionate kiss scene for Family flms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays I hardly come across any films exclusively made for children!
There is no restriction and the so called family films is mostly watched by kids too..
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Nowadays I hardly come across any films exclusively made for children![/quote]

very true chinmoy now a days hardly there are hardly any movie that are meant for kids...
:( This is very bad... :(

As I watch movies very rarely... And in the recent times I was watching films after seeing the reviews only....

So cannot comment on this....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey guys, do note take anything personal... Films are really made for entertainment purposes only. The film makers do not intentionally make any film to spoil kids.
We grownups have to take good care of our kids in-order to provide a healthy life for future generations.
Everything must be taken sportive(except the really bad ones ,which even the parents should not watch without parental guidance)... lol

In the olden days films are meant for educating people and giving entertainment.

But in the recent times, films are not only for entertaining the audience, but to make business out of it... Everyone is BUSINESS MINDED....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
agreed the film makers don't make films to spoil childrens but they don't even make too many such movies that we can sit with the kids and see....
The films should be made with the aim to educate people... They should not contain any vulgar or abusive content.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Today's films are made mostly on the lines of the public's demands!! so cannot really blame the producers for quality, it is what the masses want to see! All we can do is control what we see or we get our children to see, which is hardly anything!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deepti wrote:
[quote]The films should be made with the aim to educate people... They should not contain any vulgar or abusive content.[/quote]

Yes Deepti , Most of us really dont encourage vulgarity in movies especially Family oriented and censor board should consider this and i think they try their best to see that..
However, again the same topic comes into picture Corruption..just for business they allow such scences...
However, i think compared to
Hollywood movie which are also favorite movies of children, Bollywood movies have advanced a lot in these days in this area..

In hollywood movie they give separate category for each film to help parents but in bollywood though it is stated as family oriented we have to bared some scences... :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.