Is salaries were reasonable in corporate companies compared to international standards ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not all the companies are of the same size and capacity! However some companies pay good enough! I am also not sure if any such international standards exist!!
Manisha, Do we have anything called as International standards? :)
Manisha, Are you talking about people working in India or the Indians working abroad? :) :)
Situation is different in different countries.To my knowledge transnationls and multinationals ensure some pay parity.
I agree with nagalakshmi...

Companies which are really according to international standards are managed by foreign companies do pay a huge salarly...However depending on profession also the salary depends...a clerk cannot expect GM salary ????
One good thing about corporate companies is that we have appraisals based on performance which we cannot observe in government office. :) :)
Salaries are not the same for all the companies.. :)

Every company has their own standards and levels... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Salaries are not the same for all the companies.. :)

Every company has their own standards and levels... :)[/quote]

yes deepti i agree with you...every company has its own standard and level....and salary structure differs from companies to companies....
In INDIA the salaries really depends on where & what..
A place that is averagely developed gives a salary of Rs.4500 as starting pay, whereas the well developed places gives Rs.6000. The point is the under developed or rural area workers or employees averagely gets their salary around Rs.3000.
I do not say that these are reasonable , but we have to look the state of the employer or the particular concern. it will greatly help those who are really in need of , if the concern hike the salary little bit thereby maintaining a firm and balanced relationship between the employer and employee .
Speaking about international standards , no company provides such a salary in Mother India ..
No doubt salaries do differ from company to company but again the people staying abroad are paying more for their daily expenditure compare to India....so not much savings for them...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.