the abused women stay go back to the man who did that to them and will not press charges?I need some genuine answers.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ideally the woman should not go back to her abusive husband! But the mentality of the majority of people in our society still is that, a woman should not stay alone without her husband, she needs the support of a male relative to live in society. Even if a woman dares to leave her husband and tries to stay alone, she does not get enough support from others, including her parents. Therefore in most situations the women keep going back to their husbands without pressing any charges against him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is due to our culture and sentiments where husband is given a special place after God...But the fact is they should be reciprocated.....However, the western culture is still not adopted by the Indian women which is the main reason.... :) :)
No self-respecting woman should even think of going back to one who has heaped such indignity on her. Any compromise on this would bring more misery than ending her ordeal!
Physical abuse would be affected mentally too...
Indian Women would not be willing to face the world again...

But in the present educative and broad minded society, Women should not stay back at home... She should regain back all her positive spirits and go ahead in life... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Rightly said guys!! More and more women are now asserting themselves and standing up against domestic violence!! In spite of being educated there is still the tendency among people to put the blame over the women for any domestic dispute, which thankfully is changing slowly!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]No self-respecting woman should even think of going back to one who has heaped such indignity on her. Any compromise on this would bring more misery than ending her ordeal![/quote]

I agree with Chinmoy. But the women have to be economically independent and self confident. The women organizations should support the abused women in respectful life. Quite often the weaker sections including women have to make compromise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a bad decision indeed.The women should have the strength and courage to fight against the evil.The women should take a bold decision not to mind about what the society says and act according to what her mind says. :)
Women who have experienced intimate partner violence are more likely to be in poorer health than women who are not involved in violent relationships

Most individuals are surprised when they become a victim of physical abuse. Women or men r common to have been physically abused by their partner

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Rightly said kalyani, Indian mentality has not changed much. They try to show themselves modern just by wearing modern clothes, but the basic has not changed much....
Many men tend to see women as a showcase doll.Though women had proved herself that she is no way less than a Man there are places where she is humiliated ,underestimated and threatened. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.