The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Shazaad

Thanks a lot! I think what Nagalakshmi says is absolutely correct.This is the problem for any start-up and once it takes off the ground it would be smooth sailing for it!Wish you all the best once again!
Yes,friend.You please circulate the sample copy of the e-magazine.I will try my best to contribute some articles to the magazine.Time is a main constraint for me.But,I would always like to be a part of a team who is very innovative. :) :)
Thanx for the support mates!

@nagalaxmi
Yes, it includes short-stories too. Every type of creative work will be part of it. It includes, Articles(any subject), short stories, poetry work, critique, photography works, digital art, caricatures etc.

The sample issue will be out within a week's time, and I'll give updates here and the club forums too.

As for the sources of this SAMPLE ISSUE are concerned, I sent e-mails to some article writers seeking their permission to use their works in the issue. I'll be using royalty free contents too, because, I do not want the works of our team to be part of it now. They are held back for original releases! :cheer: :cheer:
I just want to ensure that moderators have seen this post... :)

Hope to see reply from Maverick and Atul.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hello Shahzaad,
Nice to see your post on Boddunan Forums. But I would like to suggest you not to post/promote profit-oriented website or business. It may get your Boddunan account banned forever.

I have read the website posted by you. It looks that you want to grow your website using Boddunan as a ladder. Sorry dear this is not a business. We play fair to every member ,so please keep a note of this.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
I'm sorry if at all I've violated the site rules here. I mentioned it earlier that I'm no way running a profit project, instead, it is a voluntary one. I thought boddunan community would help me and thats what I seek too. But you wrongly interpreted that I'm posting this to expand my site. Note that it is non-commercial one. If you tell me, I'll remove the links to those sites and just seek guidance and support from the members. What do u say? I'll abide by your words. Hope I'll get a clear picture to get out of this crisis. Sorry again! You are free to remove this thread if you like....
Shahzaad wrote:
[quote]I'm sorry if at all I've violated the site rules here. I mentioned it earlier that I'm no way running a profit project, instead, it is a voluntary one. I thought boddunan community would help me and thats what I seek too. But you wrongly interpreted that I'm posting this to expand my site. Note that it is non-commercial one. If you tell me, I'll remove the links to those sites and just seek guidance and support from the members. What do u say? I'll abide by your words. Hope I'll get a clear picture to get out of this crisis. Sorry again! You are free to remove this thread if you like....[/quote]

Shahzaad ..if it is Non-profitable site then you havent done anything wrong in giving the details..but if in anyway you are attracting visitors to your site and earning revenue through ads like Google adsense..you have to remove the link ..it is aganist the site rules.. :unsure:
@Shahzaad,

Please follow the suggestions given by our moderator Atul.I wish you all the best,friend. :) :)
@ rajani and deepti

There's no way I'm earning through adsense. You could see the host of those forums, they are free forums and hence I've no right in hosting google adsense and earn(if I upgrade them to priemium, then I have the rights to do so, but I won't do)
I'm waiting for moderators to guide me as to what to do with this thread, I'll remove the links if they say me, or even they have right to remove this thread totally.
I cherish being disciplined and hence, I doubtfully posted this forum asking moderators too(see first post of this thread), but Atul replied lat :( :(
I'm not trying to hide my faults, I'm just telling u my honest intentions, rest upon the mods!
@Shahzad

Rules which have been laid down by boddunan have to be respected and complied with by all of us and as Atul indicates that nobody could be made an exception to it.I don't know if promotion of any site without profit motive is permissible or not.I expect Maverick or Atul to clarify it.Once again I wish you the very best in this!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.