The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@chinmoy

ya of course, thats what I've been saying and waiting for mods to act so that I'll be free of any offence if at all!
@Shahzaad,
Let us wait for Maverick's opinion too on this issue. :) :)
i will join surely becauce in e-magazine knowledghe is shared from different places and from new inventions.........
@Shahzaad,

Please follow the suggestions given by our moderator Atul.
I wish you all the best..........

let's see how maverick would reply for this......
@Shahzaad,

I hope your innovative thought on e-magazine will bring in more success through some other ways. :) :) .Hard work will surely bring in success if not today then tomorrow.
yeah you are right. I've been silent waiting for the response from mods as to what to do with this thread! Should I scrap this thread or is just enough if I remove the links? Plz mods, act soon...I'm really feeling uncomfortable to be on NON-OBEDIENT side(!) if any...
Is there any restrictions if I post non-commercial download links of our e-magazine which was released yesterday? I'm confused. I went through all rules of the site but found no wrong, I even mailed to the admin of boddunan abt this issue, but no reply as of now. What should I do? Is it enough if I remove our site links in my first post of this thread and post free download copyrighted with us? Atul plz respond. Either guide me correctly or scrap this thread.
keep going the good work !
Hi shahzaad,
After reading the other members responses. I feel that thy have surely read and follow the boddunan rules.

I have locked this thread as for now. Maverick will surely respond to this.
Please don't create new thread for the same topic. We will not entertain such threads or post and directly block the account.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Promotion of any sort of business is not allowed on forums unless there is a strong reason for that which helps all users. This thread will be locked for further posting and please do not create anymore topics on this please.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.