Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If his earnings reached 1500, he will be paid immediately and we give some relaxation in this point as well. Points will be forfeited if he/she banned for lifetime.

If the ban is for short time, there will be a freeze in payments for such a time his account is activated again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

how does banned member can contact to know whether is he banned for few days or for lifetime
& how can he reapply
Very good clarification from Maverick! Then I can hope the members who were recently banned have a chance to come back!As none of them earned a lifetime ban.
Banned members should not be eligible for the awards. Proper action should be taken against them.

Want to make each day Accountable

As I understand there are two categories of ban and one is for lifetime and the other is of a temporary kind and members guilty of a lighter offence does stand a chance to come back!
I think you have received your answer and why are you so worried about it. Just start contributing here and be assured that moderators will not ban you without giving adequate warnings and chance to improvise.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
i dont think so banned user will be given any kind of award
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.