Hewitt Associates' recent Asia-Pacific salary increase survey brings good news for Indian companies and their employees. The global study, which also looks at some 260 companies in the country, predicts thatread more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
it doesn't matter as What will be your pay check in 2011? as wht matter is balance in account :S

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
If one is working and has a job it of course matters and your stand above is not rational

if one is working hard, sincere towards his work, then your pay will be good that is for sure. one should not run behind money. if you work great and are sincere, money will automatically come to you
Well said Abhishek and this is a good news for all job seekers in India.

Prices too hav risen and will still rise in 2011.
may be........... .....
I go with Abhishek.But the topic was different.The other day I was reading an article "the war for talent is back" and so i think quality will always be valued.So while in the job one must concentrate on sincerity,innovation and overall view of the organisation.
It was a good news that the salary packages will go up
With the increasing price rise these sort of hikes are very much needed. :)
Increase in pay check is only possible with the sincere efforts of all working in the organisation. It cannot be without team work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.