Hello Friends,
I got a short term ( 3 to 4 months ) part time (home based) job.So i will not be actively participating in forums.Whenever i get time i will participate.Anyway I will continue my editor job and daily log to boddunan.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Home based part time job? Is it an internet job? I think still you will be forced to peep into boddunan!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Meean, good luck with your job. Please share your experience in getting the home based job so that it could be helpful to boddunan members as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Very happy to learn about your part-time assignment! All the very best!And as Maverick suggests ,do share your experience with us.
Congratulations on getting alternative part time job. How you will continue activities on Boddunan as much as you can.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Abid.It is an internet based job. The company is in USA named American Educational Group involved in getting admissions for international students to US universities.Currently my role is to collect the admission related information of various universities in US and send them the details in the predesigned format.

I got this offer by applying to the advertisement posted in the Indusladies.com website.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
All the best for your new job and as said by other do visit boddunan some time ... :)
All the very best for your job.... Thanks for the site name too.. Even i m interested in working part time from home....
All the best Meean for your new assignment!! Do take time and visit boddunan whenever you can!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks a lot,Meean for sharing this very useful information with us which I am sure,would be found useful to many.All the very best once again!
My best wishes to you for your new part time assignment.Thanks for the information,Meean.I am also looking for some part time jobs.Did they ask for some enrollment fee?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.