Friends,

I have the pleasure of completing my six thousandth post with this and I am so happy about this!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU CHINMOY ON COMPLETING 6000 POSTS.........HOPE YOU REACH MILES AND MILES.......ALL THE VERY BEST......
hey congrats Chinmoy. U should get awarded for this by Boddunan.
A BIG WOW!!

Heartiest congratulations Chinmoy on achieving this amazing feat! You are truly an inspiration in consistency with quality, of course!! :)
7_5_139-20101121.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am already rewarded by your kind words! Thanks a lot to Neetu,Abhisekh and Kalyani!
Heartiest congratulation to you chinmoy for completing 6000 post.... May you acheive many more....
Many congratulations Chinmoy. Your contributions led the forums to be active and exiting always.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Many congratulations to you,Chinmoy.You are a very active member of Boddunan.Please keep contributing more!!!. :) :)
The journey that took you to this position is huge . Many many congratulation to you for reaching at this position

Want to make each day Accountable

My heart Congratulations Chinmoy.You are always a great asset to Boddunan.Continue your good work here.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Heartiest congratulations Chinmoy. I hope you will very soon complete ten thousand posts and be five figure poster.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.