The Upavan Resorts, at the forefront of promoting eco-tourism in the pristine locale of Wayanad, is celebrating its unique presence through a novel eco-contest. Conceived at creating an aura of sustainable eco-tourism, the contest is an earnest attempt at not only educating the enthusiasts but also rekindle the commitment to preserve and promote natural treasure: flora and fauna.

The contest, seeking a suitable Title/Caption to the blog posting, is a true test of one’s creativity.

Therefore, get ready to unearth your creative imagination!

A FREE 3-day and 2-night stay with the ethnic Kerala cuisine in a deluxe accommodation at the prestigious Upavan Resorts

Step-1:View the exotic shot of the Kuruva Dweep posted at the contest blog and read the self-explanatory description of the shot.

Step-2:Think of an apt title/caption that matches the shot and its self-explanatory description, and submit it to the given form.

Step-3:Walk away (the Winner+1) with a complimentary 3-day and 2-night stay with the ethnic Kerala cuisine in a deluxe accommodation at the prestigious Upavan Resorts.

Wait, you can go a step further! Keep watching the contest page at the Upavan Facebook for exciting upcoming contests.

http://www.upavanresort.com/greencloud/2010/11/kuruva-dweep-wayanad/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All the caption contest experts of Boddunan can defintely try this...ALL the best... :)
Thanks for the link Rajani and the information too.....
I have tried my luck.....
I thought this was a boddunan contest and only boddunan has the rights to post contest on its site. Good to see other sites also promoting and posting their contest here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Well Jayen i am no way related to the site and i got a mail which i just shared..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.