Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

डर, शिकायत किसी बात की नही होगी, पता नही आगे की जिंदगी कैसी और क्या होगी.. लेकिन मित्र,   हमारे जमाने मै दिल की बात दिल तक होगी
Many of you must have heard about the love story in which both the lovers are diagnosed with cancer , well even this story has the same thing , but what makes this story a...
Humanity at the time of Corona. Keywords: Humanity, Inhuman activities, Covid 19. The past year and the present one witnessed a lot of inhuman activities going around in...
Beautiful smile, shattered heart, Days shorter, nights bigger, Smiling, I know that art, Totally on his own, but stronger.  More gloomy dreams, no hope, My faith is...
Nowadays some people believe that cats are nicer than dogs. They are comparatively cheaper than dogs and are effortless to care for. They don’t need grooming too. There are...
I look for you in my loneliness, I look for you in the crowd, But..... I find out you when I find out who am I. You are my inner peace, You are inside me. I look for you...
gautam budha was born at lumbini, more than 2,500 years ago. he was from a royal family, being a son of a ruler of the sakya tribe and he had every comfort that all looks for....
Girl Next Door You're about to find why it sounds a little venereal when you tell someone there's a girl living next door. Now, we obviously know that there is an emphasis that...
Hello everyone, hope you all doing well! Today I want to share an awful experience with you guys, so you can learn or be aware from it. So this is story of my friend, who...
  Merrchant provides world's best Free Online Accounting Software & GST Billing Software for small business in India. Merrchant Accounting Software is trusted by...
  To You , From Yours         Ayub Ali Asraf ( CuriousARTCELL ) Not always you need to love me , What you really need to do , is to stay with...
The Acai Berry The acai berry is the fruit of the Acai palm, which is a native tree in South and Central America. The fruit, acai berry, has had lots of publicity recently as a...
Your I.P. Address Can Be Troublesome By- Surya Pratap   IP (Internet Protocol) address, is a specific address which identifies a device in internet,...do you know this...
The COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a lot of people with financial, mental and health issues. Whether you’re a school going kid or a student pursuing his master’s, both of you...
Covid Prophylactic Manoeuvre           “ Ultimately, the greatest lesson that COVID-19 can teach humanity is that we are all in this together.” The...
Hey all! I am new to this site. Hoping to have a fun, engaging and SEO friendly journey ahead (haha)!  If I had to describe myself in one word, it would be 'Potterhead'....
If you're looking for an online ayurvedic shop, then you've come to the right place. At our shop,[url="https://indiaayurvedaonline.com/url]indiaayurvedaonline[/url] you can...
In today's post, we are going to talk about those 4 big films of the world which have flopped only because of the hero, so let's see. 4. Akshay Kumar:- credit: third party...
Ek raat ki baat hai Us raat tezz barish ho rhi thi ,mai apna chata liye apne ghar ki or ja rhi thi ………[mai chl rhi thi] chlte chlte mai achanak rukh gyi kyu ki muze aisa lga...
Top 5 Reasons Which Will Make You Proud Of INDIA  By- Surya Pratap    INDIA is well known for its prosperity and large diversity. But also here are some...