Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

PUBG Mobile 1.4 update    With Krafton reporting the restoration of PUBG Mobile in India (under the new moniker-Battlegrounds Mobile India), it has absolutely caused...
     Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE...
Writer with an Edge, is it a myth or reality. Have you read something that has transcended the fiction? Have you read something that feels real? If yes let me also know, would...
If you're looking for an online ayurvedic shop, then you've come to the right place. At our shop, you can find all of the ayurvedic products that you need to improve your health...
Jab chhoti thi toh tab sirf pizza burger pasand tha lekin aaj jab is hostel ki jindagi ji rahu tab mehsoos hota hai ki maa k haath ka khana hi sabse khaas tha. Jab bhi...
My inclination is not to hurt anyone's sentiments or emotions with this but just to bring out a small rational evaluation from my end of the utilization of the PM care funds....
Probabilities In Life..... In know yr probability we thought is all about maths . But right now after facing so many hardles in life i think i should change my prospective about...
if I ask you that you want to be happy or sad? what you will choose happy obviously but ask yourself are you really happy from inside .. one research proves that out of 5 people...
Exam stress is something that we've been dealing with since our childhood. Due to the fear of underperformance, we start overthinking about the exam, which leads to anxiety,...
eAstroHelp is India's leading website for Astrology-based resources. The Company aims at promoting ancient occult science from India across the...
Tips for a Better Doctor Visit       1. Have as many medical records as possible with you to document your medical condition, especially for a new visit or a...
The whole world has not yet emerged from the corona virus epidemic that meanwhile the risk of bird flu has spread in the country. Bird flu cases are increasing rapidly in many...
Every person has questions in their mind. But few really try to solve it. The National Science Day is observed for celebrating the solution of a little confusion that arose in...
सफर    सफर का कारवां बढ़ता रहा  समय का सफर भी गतिशील सा था तन्हाइयों ने रास्ते में कंकड बो दिए थे  रेगिस्तान की रेत सी जल रही थी वह  पर उसका वहां...
The Union Cabinet has approved the country's new education policy.  Earlier the education policy was formulated in 1986 and revised in 1992.  Dr. K.  NEP 2019...
When life is filled only with troubles and problems, you feel now nothing is in living, better to die, think again what's in death, life makes everyone cry some of them fail to...
You might have seen in history about brutal human beings have gone, for example only the torture done by Hitler on Jewish people  he slaughtered many of them and the...
Hydration First of all, we should start the day with water, we should drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water, which will not cause any shortage of water in our body and will not...
The Chinese virology institute on the center of U.S. allegations that it could have been the supply of the COVID-19 pandemic has three reside strains of bat coronavirus on-site,...