Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

खुदा कसम एक इंसान में इतनी काबलियत भी हो सकती है , मुझे इसका अंदाजा कभी न था , उस इंसान ने आवाम के वक़्त भी बदले और जज्बात भी , कभी कभी तो हैरानी होती है कि एक ही इंसान में एक साथ...
According to a study, the materials that created the Earth may have been developed quite far out in the early solar system and then brought in during the solar system's stormy...
Are you looking for gadgets and tech products for your online business or for daily purpose. We are here to gives you the best deals on lots of gadgets and tech products on grab...
Top 3 Battlegrounds games in India       In India, the gaming industry is expanding at a rapid rate. It was estimated at USD 1.02 to...
WHY WE INDIAN WORK IN FEAR?  
Hi friends! I'm a new member of Boddunan family. Would you please let me know if I submit an article now, how long will it take to get reviewed?
The future of education appears to be brighter than it has ever been. The pandemic's two years have prepared the path for greater opportunities and unique learning perspectives....
Impact of COVID 19 on the Indian Economy The impact of the coronavirus pandemic in India has had an impact on the Indian economy.Coronavirus had an impact not only on the Indian...
Diwali,a festival of light is a celebrated in India in season of starting winter. It is very popular Hindu festival known for lightning,fire cracking and sweet sharing festivity....
One‟s mental health is crucial to ones overall well-being. This component of your health affects your ability to function intellectually, emotionally, and socially, among other...
Who's the character who would not like to travel? Unlike their routine, almost every body likes to go out with themselves and understand about some new location .However, I...
Impact of COVID 19 on the Indian Economy The impact of the coronavirus pandemic in India has had an impact on the Indian economy.Coronavirus had an impact not only on the Indian...
नया खुलासा|  किसने तोड़े SSR लॉकर किसने बताया और कैसे पता चला   किसने तोड़े सुशांत सिंह राजपूत के लॉकर? जी हां यह नया खुलासा किया है सुशांत सिंह राजपूत...
Realme 9i is a new cheap phone from Oppo's spin-off Realme in India. This is the successor to the Realme 8i. The 9i boasts a new design, a quicker processor, and can charge more...
Kamakhya Temple – The most revered Shakti Peeth The famous Kamakhya temple is located at Nilachal hills in Guwahati. With 3 Km uphill road from the base, it is a smooth ride...
Hlo friends... I don't know what I m posting... I don't know how to use this platform... I wanna know... That who I can write article here.... Please🙏🙏 help me
This was my 1st ever drive in my friend’s car. We were in 1st year of Bachelors Of Commerce. I was amazed by the experience of fast cars. My friend was perfect on the...
Smoking addiction becomes a habit not only because of depression, lack of sleep so on, it also really affects the confidence of a person. Stop smoking is a real challenge. Once...
The Facebook is no more relevant unless you use it for connecting to your dear ones. But if you wish to earn and learn on social media, you should join this site today. Come and...
A MYSTERIOUS KUND Have you ever thought about the ancient stories, places, and characters mentioned in it that we were grown up listening to exist or not? Or were they just...