Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

The roots of the tax system in India are very old.  Tax or tax is also mentioned in ancient texts 'Manusmriti' and Chanakyarita 'Arthashastra'.  It is mentioned in...
No, really don't want any extra honor or acceptance at Men's day.. Already we r grappled under debts from a woman for nine months.. Remind these very simple day to day...
India is a fast-growing economy, which includes more than 100 crore people and who need large amounts of energy.  Which is being fulfilled by the Government of India...
Nutrition , which help you to fight against covid 19 pandemic In order to recovery from COVID-19, good nutrition and exercise are essential. When you're unwell, your body...
Today's era is the era of science. Man is moving towards material happiness. As a result, there has been unprecedented progress in this era of physics. New inventions are...
  Fiction Behind Divorce There are so many causes for divorce between husband and wife, but there is a fiction of natural law working behind of any cause may rare people...
Virtual assets likely to be defined as to capture all crypto currencies, security tokens, utility tokens or other digital assets that is tradable or transferable, with the...
Whenever there is an election in India, it also affects the economy of India.  The performance of the world economy is assessed on the basis of stock...
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has caused an unprecedented crisis in all areas. In the field of education, this emergency has led to the massive closure of...
Aamir Khan's new movie PK, started creating waves. Here are 5 killer lines from the Movie...
Limit your "Screen Time"     When I was in school, my teacher?‍ thought me that there are three basic necessities of life viz. food, water & shelter. Looking...
hi, It is fun sending challenges in RPS multiplayer.Initially i thought the game is big, but its very simple.We just have to click on "Send a Challenge" and enter the...
PROMOTING CULTURE OF RIGHTS, RESPONSBILITIES AND RESPECT IN CARIBBEAN   The Caribbean citizen should be encouraged to adhere to the universal commandment that “thou...
I read an article at 10:45 AM on 23/11/09 Monday.When posted a comment there sees..."Abid Areacode , November 22, 2009" To which day this comment will be counted ?
Why copper wire is not used as potentiometer wire eventhough it is the best conductor?
Learning a brand new ability calls for patience, a hobby, and a great plan. It’s now no longer a spontaneous phenomenon, it calls for time to cook. Takes a great quantity of...
PROTECTING DIGITAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Intellectual property protection can be combined with licensing to create a wide range of strategic options for maximising the value...
What is stress I would say stress is nothing but a part of a human being. In fact, it can help motivate you to get things done. Being a student it's always good to have the...
How does one enter the field of environmental conservation or wildlife conservation without having a formal education in any of the sciences? I would really like to get into the...
People usually save money for vacations, medical expenses, purchasing assets, or weddings, but it is not always simple to save money anymore. Fortunately, we live in a time when...