Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The science of order primates   Introduction  Primates are considered an order of mammals, which includes many species of animals, including humans, based on large...
Have you ever come across some fantastic series that blow up your mind from a spectacular angle? Amazon Originals have been one of the most successful performers in the TV or...
Why Indians Are Fool? Any guess? We are Educated but most of time, We fought Why? we are educated but why are mind is narrow? we fought for Relegion Why?  
Getting below error on poll click or opening https://www.boddunan.com/polls/education/6607-neet-or-aipmt.html   Error Exception: Invalid poll requested. in...
June 14, 2009 , Subha 8:30 baje ,Roma gharse MBA ka aakhri exam dene jarahi thi .."Acha mummy papa ji main ,main nikalti hu.."Aaj mera aakhri paper hai ,Roma ne khushi se kaha ."...
The Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and the Dubai government signed an agreement to build infrastructure An agreement was signed between the Union Territory of Jammu and...
I am so happy that my name is showing at Recent payments. When I loged in today and saw my name in recent payments I felt so happy. now anxiously waiting for receiving my...
Earlier  we had this facility...i left a few comments on certain articles but dont see them. Has this feature been discontinued?  Personally  i feel that it is...
I tried to submit an article today but find that I am unable to do so...has the feature been suspended again?
Very recently I was witness to a sad fact of life in a upper middle class restaurant  in Chennai city.  This restaurant keeps on rising the prices of each single...
hi
Here are some funny mistakes on Indian Sign Boards. See more and have a hearty...
Hay Everyone, I am Seenu. I have joined few days back. I have just completed my graduation in physics. I love to write stories and blogs. My hobbies are watching movies, writing...
eAstroHelp is India's leading website for Astrology-based resources. The Company aims at promoting ancient occult science from India across the globe. <a...
  Yoga has been around for associate degree implausibly very long time and over that amount completely different practitioners have supplementary their own refinements and...
  In the beginning, I want to say that majority of people in the entire world only think that astrology is the subject of making some astrological predictions or they think...
SEETHAMMA VAKITLO SIRIMALLE CHETUU:- The Title is the Name of the Movie which i am about to say It is my Number 1 movie for me . I have seen t more than 10 times but still the...
I get this warning on forum reply. is it bug?   Warning JCacheStorageFile::_deleteFolder JFolder: :delete: Could not delete folder. Path:...
aaa
This site has not been updated since a long time. Many changes have been made here but they have not been reflected in the FAQ of the site. I think admin should take a notice of...