Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Getting refund from income tax is a big problem. The best way is to eliminate the need for refund. This is possible only by ensuring that tax is not deducted at source. Here are...
:) Today is Lunar eclipse. Lunar eclipse and Sun eclipse are astronomical event. But in India these are associated with religious rituals. What is you views about it.
Hi, One of my articles is rejected. Editor comment on the Dashboard mentions - 'Other comments mentioned in user notes - please mention the source of images'. My question is:...
An innocent Indian citizen Sarabjit singh is in Pak jail for no fault of his own and sentenced to death on mistaken identity. He has been injured by inmates and gone in comma....
Samajvadi leader Azam Khan has been ill treated and detained in U.S.A. This led to cancellation of trip to U.s. a. by U.P. C.M. This incident speaks volume about racist and...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10590]}
Cucumber is one of the super food in summer. http://myhealthlist.net/2013/02/health-benefits-of-cucumber/
Importance of lemon water http://myhealthlist.net/2013/04/why-you-should-drink-lemon-water-in-the-morning/
Some days ago we talked about eclipses here. Kalyani and I said that we were unlucky to have not been able to see it. Hey Kalyani, here are two more for...
Amazing one http://planetapex.blogspot.in/2012/12/the-first-ambulance-in-world.html
Why do some people worry all the time for every little reason ?Is it hereditary or is it due to circumstances or is it simply the way it is with us human beings ! Too much worry...
Today I tried to book tatkal ticket for Mumbai to Lucknow but All tatkal ticket booked in 1 minute(at 10.01am) how its happening?
Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.
We only need to see the organizational pattern to find out autonomous or departmental status of CBI. Many claim that CBI is autonomous. some say that CBI is govt run. Now an...
Could you share some low CPC website url which show ads by google adsense?? I hear that If we block low cpc url then adsense earning per click will increase.
Is there any way to book Tatkal IRCTC Ticket faster?
I have a budget of 25000 rupees. I want to purchase a Desktop. Which brand will be the best, and what configuration will I get? Please help Thanks Rakhi
contrary to an earlier decision, supreme court has commuted a death sentence to life imprisonment. Cause for commutation of death sentence is delay in disposal of mercy...
It appears that TMC workers are there to indulge in all types of lawlessness. Now they disrupted ITI exam....
MY LIFE IN lord Krishna AVTAR I AM WRTING THIS ARTICLE ON MY LIFE AFTER GETTING HANDS OF Lord Krishna ON my head, I born on 24 august 1981 day after janhtamimas ie...