Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

PUBG Mobile 1.4 update    With Krafton reporting the restoration of PUBG Mobile in India (under the new moniker-Battlegrounds Mobile India), it has absolutely caused...
Hello all boddunan members, Happy Independence Day!! Today, 15th August 2009 and it is our first one with all boddunan members. So I would request you all to post your...
     Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE...
Dietrich Bonhoeffer said that"Judging others we blind ourselves"but I think judging is the best way to know anyone, a little bit or a more.Different people judge others in...
Writer with an Edge, is it a myth or reality. Have you read something that has transcended the fiction? Have you read something that feels real? If yes let me also know, would...
The idiom "Lay An Egg" is rarely used in our spoken English. Today this came across while reading news paper. I hope some of our members know about it. But I wanna make aware of...
Hi All, Wish you a very happy Vinayaka Chaturdhi. - Maverick
If you're looking for an online ayurvedic shop, then you've come to the right place. At our shop, you can find all of the ayurvedic products that you need to improve your health...
Jab chhoti thi toh tab sirf pizza burger pasand tha lekin aaj jab is hostel ki jindagi ji rahu tab mehsoos hota hai ki maa k haath ka khana hi sabse khaas tha. Jab bhi...
I am member of  clixsence for long time. Today When I tried to access survey and view ads page I got this message. Access to this page has been denied. Access via a...
We are glad to announce the next major revision of the site look. We have revamped the site with all new look and feel specially the home page will just have a clean new look...
Today is 77 birth anniversary of film star Amitabh Bacchan. Most of channel showing movies of Amitabh. Today I watched his old movie Manjil. Happy Birthday to Amitabh.
I have almost succeeded in getting what I promised to myself. Can you imagine my friends what that could be. I will give you 3 points for each of your guesses. Let's see, what's...
My inclination is not to hurt anyone's sentiments or emotions with this but just to bring out a small rational evaluation from my end of the utilization of the PM care funds....
Probabilities In Life..... In know yr probability we thought is all about maths . But right now after facing so many hardles in life i think i should change my prospective about...
  The year 2020 was the year that we lost to fear of death, fear of starvation, fear of loneliness and the list goes on, the globe was dealing with anxiety and confusion...
Dear friends now I have reached at 100 Referral members because I have already got paid from boddunan and I have posted my referral link through a blog in my ORKUT account and...
This is for the new members who are probably unaware of the different means by which they could earn points and also earn money.... 1, Article writing where you get cash...
Thepanelstation is a survey site. Fist time when I was signing  up this site I could't complete sign up for some reason. Second time when I was signing up this site I...