Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

if I ask you that you want to be happy or sad? what you will choose happy obviously but ask yourself are you really happy from inside .. one research proves that out of 5 people...
Hi Maverick When will you come out of your spiderman mask? :)
Hello, I have reached the minimum payout today. It was a great feeling. The help and support of the moderators and the members helped me to reach so far. Thanks a lot. I will...
Everyone of us grow and evolve as writers over a period of time. You could have undertaken some tasks or processes to improve your writing over the years. What has helped you the...
I clicked on this link to read the latest article published and guess what I found ? you can click and see for yourself... I wonder how this got published or even edited...
I can understand Sunil trying to prove a point to show how a certain member amasses points week after week through hook or crook ..But does this member care? He shamelessly goes...
I have payment of rs 1573. You can see on payment list and it is published but I haven't...
Hi there welcome back again to my article . So after a year long fight with the corona pandemic which we fought last year and when the cases drastically fell down to some mere...
Today is Birthday of famous and great Indian singer Lata Mangeshkar. It is her 91 birth anniversary. Happy birthday to Lata. 
Here are some humorous doubts in my mind. http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/esl.htm  
Exam stress is something that we've been dealing with since our childhood. Due to the fear of underperformance, we start overthinking about the exam, which leads to anxiety,...
Some sites not paying or stop paying via Paypal. Which is best one option of Paypal Skrill, Payoneer or Payeer
Tea Burn Reviews is a nutritional supplement that claims to help consumers burn fat, lose weight, and whiten their teeth while doing so. It's only available through the company's...
.,..,Error 
eAstroHelp is India's leading website for Astrology-based resources. The Company aims at promoting ancient occult science from India across the...
Tips for a Better Doctor Visit       1. Have as many medical records as possible with you to document your medical condition, especially for a new visit or a...
I have noticed that when we click on an up vote for a response on the Question Answer section, i lose a point , i am sure that is the case with all members ! So, although I may...
Hi all members(specially new ones), Please read my testimonial here: "My Boddunan Journey" :kiss: I am posting my cheque image, recently received. I hope...
We have the second contest on now...I have a few thoughts about the same... I feel that having to write 5 posts with 60 words minimum which totals to more than 300 words to me...
Language is a living thing.  It is like an ever flowing river.With time it adds new words to itself. Oxford English Dictionary, which was first published in 1911. A...