Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Generally don't follow cricket, don't have time to. However this IPL I thought I will watch some games after the blasting knock of Cris Gayle. I started to support RCB, but since...
After many years,three cricket players namely Sreesanth,Chavan and Chandila have been arrested by Delhi police for spot fixing with bookies.Again these players brought up the...
B) Today Sanjay Dutt surrender before the court for three and half year. What is next?
The never ending talk on power centers- UPA president, Prime minister and s9o on goes unabated. I remember that when Pt Nehru was all powerful, journalists and opposition were...
Hello Friends This is little weird problem. One of my friend is having joint family. In Uncle and they used to share same house. My friends family is living up stairs and his...
If the step to legalize betting taken like in other countries, I think it would bring good revenue to exchequer and there would be lesser bad activities as in the present when we...
I want the member who are interested in this topic please join as in todays scenario no one is taking care of health and fitness, Resulting in different diseases in a very young...
I have received my first check on yesterday and I am so gald. Thanks to boddunan
do you believe in ghost?????
Wife commits suicide as husband watches on webcam. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/wife-commits-suicide-husband-watches-062000038.html
Hey there, I m new to Boddunan.com. Kindly tell me the payment procedure of it... Nd normally how much does it gives its writers for writing a particular article?
Which section of Boddunan do you contribute the most and why? Which section do you like the most? I used to contribute both in the forums and articles section but not getting...
Omar Borkan Al gala was reportedly thrown out of Saudi Arabia because he was too handsome and would prove too irresistible to women. But it turned out to be advantageous to...
What is Pending moderation? I have written 3 reviews and in all that the message is showing " Pending Moderation " Are they approved?
i m new to it i m not following the payment system of the system they issue once in a month or they issue every time we get Rs. 1500 in a particular month?? neither m i...
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....
is der any way to earn money fast from this site? as of now what i m seeing is dat in a particular month we cannot earn more than 2000 from the site so tell me some other way?
Dravid at the age of 41 made his presence felt by leading his team very well in this ipl and on the other hand dhoni as usual did a fantastic job.But who would you pick dravid or...
How to see how many points we have completed in forums in a day?
I am having loads of stuff on my three drives of my PC. I am trying to delete the unwanted material. But I need to confirm if deleting the stuff from the C drive will be enough....