Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Apparently, Trinmool Congress has got firmer hold in West Bengal making a very good performance although some of the success may be attributed to rigging of unfair means....
Do you like to see Maharana Pratap Serial? This time its my favorite serial.
Who can be best PM among Mr. Narendra Modi ,LK Advani and Rajnath?
The quality of milk is going down by the day in our country. What do you think could be the reasons behind?
The special status of Gorkha Land is already recognized as the region enjoys special status in West Bengal state. Then what is wrong in giving separate statehood to Gorkhaland?...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10738]}
As Parliamentary elections draw nearer, the most corrupt political party headed by one Gandhi has been resorting to all kinds of gimmicks to perpetuate its hold on power in...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10740]}
:evil: Yesterday here in one accident of school bus and truck 12 student died and more than 25 are injured. some of them are struggling for life. the gross negligence in the...
Some time back I read somewhere in the forum that Boddunan was planning to allow the association of Ad-sense account. Is this done? Ad-sense will allow the writers on this site...
One of my cousins passed out from college last year, but despite efforts she has failed to get a job in her field. She doesn't want to opt for higher studies right now and is...
What kind of news do you follow, what is your favorite news channel? I watch many news channels but am not satisfied with their way of reporting and too many adverts. (I am...
There was once a time when writing letters used to be the prime method of communication. Then came the era of the internet and smart-phones and letter writing almost died out. Do...
One gets in a good mood during the rainy season. The weather becomes good and one feels like pursuing one's favorite activity. What do you like to do the most during the rainy...
When the conscience is coarsened over the treatment meted out to an exceptionally brave young IAS officer who dared to expose the dirty Indian politicians, I have a question...
Which party is doing better in your state - whom you think can do better than others in coming elections? I am not aware about my state for time being as I am not there to...
I want to withdraw money from PayPal account, then do i need credit/debit card or how to withdraw money from the paypal account to my bank account? Please help me in this regard.
what is poverty? Is this about having less money and comforts or this is state of mind. Rahul Gandhi has stressed that this is state of mind. He has definitely made a sensible...
Hai friends, Can any (edited) thank you
Earlier there is a condition,for get a cheque from the boddunan, we need to have 2000 points. Do this still exist?