Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh was born on first December 1886. The first government in exile was formed by him although there is general beleief that Netaji Bose formed first govt....
promotional
top voter has not been announced since 23rd nov ..such lazy working of the administration is appalling.
ISRO's spending on the Mars mission is well below 500 crores and the launch and its subsequent progression is happily on predictable lines. Some argue that this amount could have...
I am sure there would be a strong reason for Boddunan to make a rule "Copy-Paste from MS Word strictly prohibited". But I am not aware of the actual reason. Was...
Today the entire world is busy celebrating this day which should remind all of us our duty to ensure a fair deal for an important section of our society. India is faced with some...
According to the exit poll conducted by the ABP media, BJP is winning in all these states on predictable lines. Come December the 8th, the verdict will be out!! Let us see how...
Diggy Raja - he is confused yet again ;) http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/digvijay-praises-modi-says-even-a-tea-vendor-can-become-pm_894581.html
A historic moment for Indian soccer as FIFA has done honor to India by deciding to hold the mega event in 2017 and this is hoped to give a very big boost to development and...
It is a safe game to avoid risks in life. But is it really possible to be totally risk averse in life?? You might actually be exposing yourself to more risks if such an attitude...
It is an ignominious rout for the Congress Party in two states - Rajasthan and MP. In Delhi AAP put up an impressive debut and in Chattisgarh a little consolation for Congress.
One of my greatest cricketers Imran Khan has come out with an unvarnished truth. I rate the pace attack of the West Indie in the late 70s and 80s to be the deadliest and one...
The results of two states which have gone to elections and have a sizable presence of Muslims clearly indicate that they never fail to vote on considerations other than community...
Here are few guilt every woman lives with. I know its hard to say NO not for women its tough for men also. It happens many times when we repent for saying YES to certain...
I think the results of the recently held elections do reflect the collective fury of the masses against a corrupt, unfeeling and insufferably arrogant puppet government which...
China is officially encouraging it. In Shanghai alone 40000 men and women of advancing age have enrolled themselves with match-makers!! But we Indians always take a dim view of...
Aussies are back what they love best!! After inflicting a humiliating defeat they are well set to inflict another in the 2nd Test in the Ashes series. And the tormentor is one...
All your posts have no discussion material hence deleted, your next such post is not welcome. Thank you. ()riginal content deleted
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10905]} Death Lays Its Freezing Hands on Many Freeing the Body From Its Mortal Journey, Poor Death! Couldn't Hope to Win Always Against Men And Women...
Legendary Actor and Tragedy King Dilip Kumar's 91st Birthday Today. Let Wish Happy Birthday and good health to him.