Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi, I am new member. In what way can i earn money.
I was not able to contribute on boddunan since the last few days as I became the mummy of a cute baby girl :) :) :) She is 10 months old now and her name is Anika. She keeps...
A new study says lot of kids have seen their parents drunk. What would be the impact on the kids ?Are the parents not responsible for such an irresponsible upbringing...
If given a choice which city in India would you like to settle in and why? Are you happy settled in your city/town?
Yes, time that you invest in, must come under closer scrutiny! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10951]}
How do you respond if somebody criticizes you? do you smile and avoid the situation or do you shout back? do you examine the criticizer to see whether at least a part of what he...
Many wedding is organized by spending 100 crores rupees. Is it good or bad. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/big-fat-indian-weddings-crossed-100-crore-mark-011603636.html
What is your concept of God? Do you pray? Who is your favorite divine figure and what do you ask for when you pray?
Hi Friends, Can any one explain me, what contest is going on?
Most of us wonder how to protect ourselves from negative forces like thieves, goons, or criminals, but no one ponders about the real enemies - The Diseases :sick: . Diseases...
Everybody knows that we are damaging the Earth by excessive air, water and land pollution and also by cutting down trees in massive quantities daily. As a result w are now facing...
Famous writer John Ruskin, in his book ‘Sesame and Lilies’ classifies books in to two categories. Books of all time Books of No time. What in your view are Books of all time...
Many reach peaks of glory. But very less stay on the Peak remaining as Numero Uno, the number ONE. Why it is so ? Which is difficult, Reaching Peak or staying at the peak for...
Failures are bound to happen , Because we are humans. And to err is human goes the saying. What do you have to say about those who are capable of turning the stones hurled at...
Do you think e-books and internet data will replace books one day? This has already happened to some degree :blink:
There are many religions exist in the world, but which one is the best? You might say, God is one but prayed differently, then why people fight against each other on the name of...
The Delhi CM today announced that his govt will not hold any more janata durbar! Well, what you have to say about this?
Today is Marudhur Gopalan Ramachandran who is popularly known as MGR's birthday. He was an actor and former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. He was bron on 17/01/1917 and died on...
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose born and brought up in Puri, coastal district of Odisha, in Gopalballav Road, near sea beach Puri, two storeyed building of his father, stands out...
The word 'religion' dividing the human race all over the globe. What is His religion??