Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Have you all noticed how the ads come on your pages ? I was earlier going through some sites selling furniture and I get the same here as well on top of the page, and that of...
What ! Yes, happiness - that elusive part of one's life!! Are you happy? Reasons? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11001]}
Many people throng around a doctor with specializations in a plethora of Medical disciplines, but no time to listen the patients who manage to reach him after a painful wait in...
When I went to fetch a packet of milk, I found the shop owner was busy performing his morning pooja. I stood there waiting for his pooja to finish. In the meantime, other...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11003]} Crying over the split milk and brooding over the past will make the life more miserable. Instead learn to build the future from the past. “Gatam...
If one looks at the animal kingdom, animals frequently keep changing partners and they consider it as a normal thing. Man is the only animal required to live in a monogamous...
What's this Valentines Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the...
I just read this beautiful sentence somewhere on the web and I think it is very beautiful and more motivating than anything else...don't you think so? Life isn't about waiting...
These days everybody pops pills and medicines to cure everything from a simple cold to HIV. All allopathic medicines contain chemicals which can have adverse side effects in the...
Babies born to 'unmarried' women in our society are looked upon as disgusting. They are usually abandoned, sold or land up at the mercy of pimps, beggars or other anti social...
Many people are attracted and migrate to a city, state or district for a variety of reasons. The reasons include low crime rate, higher employment, low population density,...
Hello Everyone :) I am confused on this thing. We all know that we have limited free transactions when we use our bank's ATM card in some other bank's ATM. As after that...
The Congress and its coalition partners especially its leaders the mother and son duo and the boot licking sycopants surrounding them can pat their backs for having given the...
I came across this wise quote and feel that it is true in every sense.. Most of us go all out to prove that we are right even when we are wrong and prove others wrong even when...
Should e-cigarettes ads be treated like regular cigarettes ads?
I am a working mom of one. Every single day I start , I feel guilty of leaving my child behind and going for work. I know its common for all mothers. But , is it a good decision...
Hello friends. I would be travelling out of my city and that too on my bike. I will be nearly 120 km away from my place. I want to know if there is any such app that will allow...
A passenger aircraft recently disappeared after taking off from Malaysia. what is surprising about this case is that the pilot did not radio for help before the aircraft crashed,...
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with...
Today Is Holi. The Nation is immersed in colours. It’s not only the festival of colours, but also a festival of colorful songs. Many Bollywood songs brought out the colourful...