Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When I just switched on the TV, incidentally the final moments of Netherlands's surprise crushing win over Ireland was being shown. What struck me was a that disturbed me as...
This is one aspect of life that is never ending since we have new people coming into our lives and there are other relationships as well that we are born with that we need to...
Every one knows that Guru Dronacharya had some mission on his mind while he took the charge to teach Pandavas and Kauravas. He wanted to take revenge from his friend Drupad. But...
Hello, My web site will be completing one year in the next month. My site is related to technology and gadgets. I want to celebrate it with some ideas that I need from you....
An advice to all mothers especially working mothers. Rediff.com conducted a survey where in suggestions were invited from mothers upon the subject, ‘Nurturing the children. Here...
Hello all, Today is Gudi Padawa - the beginning of a new year according to Marathi calendar. I take the opportunity to wish all members here a very happy Gudi Padawa.
Different Indian political parties spend 35000 crore rupees in recent Lock Sabha Election 2014. Is there any better way to run political advertisement campaign so that we can...
My warmest congratulations to dear Usha on becoming an Emperor! :) :) :) Usha's posts are always so interesting and full of information. Not only that, but she also has a...
EVM rigging isn't stealing an election, it's stealing the soul of a nation. What’s the idea behind using of EVMS, when advanced countries like USA to Germany got rid of them...
It is just a querry. Recently, I have submitted one article. I always try to attach a picture with article as I can post yo pinterest and some other pictures sharing sites....
Yes.. That's something new and exciting.. Everyone just love to have smart phones these days. But everyone face one single problem and that is battery life of any smart...
Bahumat to BJP! What that means; Peace, development :whistle: or more corruption and communal riots? :evil:
The matter of pride to us Indians is that one of these three women was from Pune, India. Although quite unfortunately, she fail victim to TB and succumbed soon after returning...
Parties spend 35000 Crore rupees for the election campaign. Total expenses = 35000 Crore :woohoo: To make profit parties will have to recover at least 3 times more than their...
The supreme Court has passed landmark judgment declaring transgenders as 'third gender' and also directed tat the eunucks be afforded all facilities like medical, education,...
An EVM at Pune transferred vote to Congress only whatever button you pressed. But this was detected and the machine replaced....
As there is no notification for receving of payments, how will I get the payments and till what amount I should have to receive the payment? Please help me with the policy of...
By what ways, I can increase the amount of money here on the site? Please guyzz help me out.
Today is Good Friday- when Christ gave his supreme sacrifice. Day after tomorrow will be Easter to commemmorate coming back of Christ....
Today is the birthday of great revolutionary- hero of the Bolshevik October revolution- Vladimir Ilich Lenin. We remember him as one who fought for economic and social justice...