Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do these points helps in any way to gain money on this site? Please guyzz tell me about it !!!!!!
Here is a way to avoid criticism. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11035]}
Acording to philosopher Epecureaus, "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not be able? Then he is not omnipresent. Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is...
If you have a Mission, Go along. Don't care heckling, ridiculing. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11036]}
Is reservation required in our country? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Achievers create their own opportunities. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11037]}
Pablo Picasso, the celebrated Artist says, when he was a child, he wanted to paint. But, when he grew up, he wanted to paint like an elder. Pablo Picasso was influenced by the...
The new PM of India believes "I am a firm believer in the power of technology and social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates...
When you lie, you have to remember many things in order to make it genuine. Where as a Truth doesn’t {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11040]}
I believe it was Anna and Kejriwal who actually started the change. They put their life in thread. So this saying is not true there "As You Sow So Shall You Reap". The...
I read a post on the Facebook shared by a friend. The post was originally posted by General V.K.Singh about the great freedom fighter Lal Bahadur Shastri and wanted to share this...
While travelling what gadgets or application you fond of most such as talking to friends, or playing games or browsing internet or writing or any thing else?
World Book Day is being celebrated through out the world. What is shocking is that a study has revealed that 774 million people still cannot read!...
Just 20 days are left before we see new PM. What you think, who is going to win?
India's exports are almost stagnant since last three years at $310-320 billion levels. The then opposition blamed the UPA government for this. Can the NDA govt. now...
Being nosy is an offense. But in certain aspects of life, I feel being nosy is essential. When somebody spits on the road, When somebody throws a banana peel and walks away...
Have a look at these Stupid Desi Phone habits. http://www.ndtv.com/article/offbeat/hello-how-desi-phone-etiquettes-can-make-you-go-deaf-530368
Do you think this is true ? that most of the time we don't listen enough or listen just enough to respond and give out our own view point... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11048]}
It is shameful to know that in many states in India , the martyrs who have given up their life for the nation, their family members especially the wife are denied for years the...
Today, I tried my best to prove that I’m a human being in this Mahan Bharat. I tried my best to prove that Rocks and Boulders will not pay taxes but human beings. I tried my best...