Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

will sallu be sentenced to jail or will get rid of the case.
rape cases are increasing day by day. rapists are leaving no one small kids, old women everyone is on their target.
today there are various sites on the net for flirting and friend making. friendship and then love on such sites will last forever or end soon?
In the name of democracy, we have violated every single norm of any civilized society. One such horrible practice is that we can urinate in public, or spit in public. We can...
I have seen thousands of girls and married women wearing sleeveless blouses with saris, in New Delhi, Kolkatta, and Mumbai. Nobody really bothers and it is accepted as a very...
These are days of hyper-inflation, and the Government is largely helpless. Things are going out of hand with each increase in petrol prices. We have just one choice -- to...
We Indians are blindly following the western culture and giving more importance to English language. We have seen the examples of Chin and Japan that they developed faster...
Panchayats in villages are made for the justice for villagers. But many times these khap Panchayats gives decisions which are not accepted by our law. Recent case in Jharkhand....
Who do you think demands more from a relationship........a man, woman, or both?
Check out this video by a Disney animation artist. It is amazing and really beautiful! http://boredbuffet.com/glen-keane/
Today we come across many false cases of rape and dowry. do you think women are misusing the laws made for them.?
Though policemen are getting salary for their duty but they take bribe whenever they got chance. Are they getting it because their salary amount is small or they taking it as...
Check out this home built by the man himself, I so wish i could do something like this! It will simply take your breath away! http://sfglobe.com/?id=231&src=share_fb_new_231
How many of you prefer having sweet dish after having dinner or lunch, almost to the point that it has now become a habit?
In recent general elections congress and his allies badly defeated by B.J.P. Do you think congress will be able to make a comeback in next general election.
Many times I feel like my sleep is disrupted or I might find it difficult going back to a deep sleep. Do you have any suggestions as to how to get a good night sleep?
Many of my friends say that they were in love at first sight, but I think this couldn't happen, because you cannot love someone who you don't know. For starting a love story you...
Most privileged and rich people think a hundred times before they give a helping hand to anyne, not even food whcih when it is in excess, they may rather throw but not share...
English is known worldwide, and also used in India on a wide scale. But still most of the people find it difficult to understand English. They use Hindi as a language. If along...
Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my...