Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

edited content removed removed
In past years most of the Indian farmers and other people were having cows at their home. Though these cows gave less milk, but the milk was very good for kids, young and old...
For last ten days, I am facing blank brain syndrome, unable to think innovative ideas to write new topics. Whenever I think of it, suddenly comes before me some other thoughts....
Just saw this link in Facebook! This is heights of immoral acts that is prevailing in our society and we can do nothing about it. At least we can sign this petition and do our...
It is understood that only smart people are able to rise to any adversities in life and come out of it with self confidence and also gain experience and maturity.Some habits t...
Hi, Today, i tried to update my city and gender in boddunan fourm it is updated but showed two messages to me. 1. Profile gets updated 2.JUser: :_load: Unable to load user...
One should know the power of words. A good word bridges and a bad word breaks the bridges. Once a young man behaved rudely with one of his friends. For his unruly behavior, the...
Friends, it is shocking that to meet the supply in metro cities, and for more benefits the Indian farmers are injecting vegetables with oxytocin. The vegetable which normally...
Hopefully you're additionally in agreement with U.S. that excessive weight really damages keep. You became the one World Health Organization avoid stairs, running and several...
How many of you think that self-defense (karate etc) should become a mandatory part of education, right from elementary schools , because I think this is the only way to somewhat...
In Kerala for a graduate level exams one of the questions was about the height of the bollywood actresses !!!!! Can anything be more ridiculous than this ? How does this help the...
Recently in the budget it is mentioned that electronic items(Laptop) price will be reduced. But still there is no change in the price on the market. Usually budget announced on...
The maximum of high-end smartphones capacity to store data is 18 to 50 GB. For this, people are spending Rs.25000 to 30000. On this price range we can buy a high-end laptop and...
We all know English is worldwide known language and is growing its roots. In India some people think that there is a competition between their own language Hindi and English, and...
Homeopathic medicines ar e made of smaller doses of medicinal ingredients and they are now a more widely used alternative against antibiotics. Homeopathy is extremely beneficiary...
India's first win against England after 28 years. There is still 3 match to go. At present we are leading in the series. Every record is beaten up in the captaincy of Dhoni....
Foreigners wants to adopt Indian culture and we are slowly changing from our culture. We are greatly celebrating the new year but not showing that much interest in our own...
There are so many cases are pending in the courts. When the case is coming to the finishing stage the person who put the case will no more. For these so many answers like the...
I saw some forum gets locked in boddunan. How to lock the forum?. Anyone can lock or the person who posted the forum should only have the right to do it. Please clarify my doubt....
Marriages are noways getting delayed. Some people are rejecting the persons who have bald head even though they are well settled. This kind of attitude makes the men or women so...