Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Vehicle insurance is good. Based on IDV value every year there will be around Rs.5000 is depreciated on vehicle depends on the life of the vehicle. The policy amount is not...
What do you like to give your children? A healthy Globe or a ruined and abused Globe? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11124]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11123]} Digital paintiny by...
Abusing a good thing is easy. Cell Phone is a revolutionary innovation of the Era. Cell which is supposed to make the communication easy and accessible to all, is being abused...
If the accidents are caused, who is causing them? To know who is causing the accidents, one need not be a Connoisseur. Just stand and observe at any Road corner, you will...
Which documents applicable for birth certificate to apply for passport? Is college transfer certificate applicable or not? Please give me perfect answer..
Most of the TV ads you can see a famous celebrity appears for the ad and tell i am using this product more than years so please buy and share the happiness with me. How much...
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your...
Do you know of any words that sound similar in Hindi and English but mean different..for example Foreign in English means Abroad, whereas, Phoren in Hindi means as quickly as...
Nowadays we find every tom , dick and harry using a cell phone, so much so that one feels it is impossible to carry on without a cell phone. Has it got to a state where our lives...
There is no black and white in life, there are shades of grey and other colors too in life and it is only when we balance that we are able to achieve, stay contented and move...
EMI - Equated Monthly Installments. This system is more popular in India. It is used in all commercial departments that are connected with a common man. People who are not...
Some people age much before their actual years.No doubt that you are as old as you feel and so on....Taking this test shows where you stand ! It may not be accurate but it is fun...
Narendra Modi is planning to cut down on bureaucracy and make our nation more citizen friendlly by bringing in many measures in the future, now he is planning to have digital...
BJP may get invite to form government in Delhi
Yesterday, I went to D-mart and while waiting for my turn at the billing counter..I saw that a man picked up two chocolates and gave to his daughter without even paying for it or...
Urban teens are following a very unhealthy lifestyle which make them suffer beacuse of lack of proper nutrition and healthy eating habits.Right from skipping breakfast to...
Hai Friends, How are you all? Hope you remember me. Am the one of the top authors of boddunan. After a long time, I got time to spend time on Boddunan. Boddunan is a...
Hai friend, I have found the information which is posted in the forums and the names of the people i mean participants are showing scratched like. May know why?
Here's a link which says social media makes us less productive and more creative... click here http://www.blogher.com/whoa-social-media-changes-our-brain?from=comments I agree...
[strike][/strike] There are many variants of Hindi. Hindi as is wrtten in print media and used in TV channels is hardly mother tongue of any. There are Brijbhasha, avadhi etc...