Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

What scientists researched some of them are already told by wise ancient gurus. Here you can get an idea of that. I feel it is quite interesting so i shared it. Share your...
Is it right that top politicians like Lalu, Jayalalitha and others keep on receiving VIP treatments even after they have been convicted of a crime? Is this not a gross misuse of...
Hi friends, October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is...
I wish all my friends a very happy Vijaya Dasham and may all your lives be filled with joy, happiness and love. :)
Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true...
Recently while I was waiting in a bakery in my town , I was listening to a group of people ( an extended family) of all age groups discussing among themselves about celebrities...
Personally I feel that we achieve more when there is healthy competition anywhere in the world - be it in classrooms, offices or business dealings etc...Students perform better...
techns rred.
The festival of lights is here again and I wish all the members, Moderators and the Admin of Boddunan a very Happy Deepawali. I also would like to wish Rambabu the very best and...
One can see a changing trend in the way womens role is defined and shown in ads and serials...While, earlier it was the trend to portray women as every tearful, obedient ladies...
Deleted-
Great Indian leader Indira Gandhi was assasinated this day. Her contribution to nation and international politics is unique. Our homage to her.
Edited
Even ICICI bank joins the bandwagon of reducing free ATM transactions to five transactions on ATMs, although account holders with large sum of money will remain...
It think if this be implemented can go a long way in minimizing female foeticide. But will this stop female foeticide altogether is still a question? Many new born girl babies...
What are your views-  Should there be a minimum educational qualification for our politicians? What do you think should be the minimum qualification for different elected...
Dear all, I would like to invite you to try out boddunan android app which will be releasing soon. This is to ensure there are no issues with the site compatibility. Since this...
What are your views? How soon will Indian businesses, big and small, move to electronic or cashless payment mode? Do you think India is ready to go cashless yet or we have to...
Here is a link to a modern farmer who is working to save and grow indigenous and unusual vegetables and plant species. Usha, I am sure you would love it and can also visit it...
Hi All, I would like to announce suni51 is joining moderator's team once again. Please join me wishing him all the best. Welcome back Suni.