Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India attained independence on fifteenth August 1947 through people's participation in unique non violent movement under Gandhi ji's leadership. Clearly non violence and non...
Dear All- I am looking for some good ideas for next GD and it will be a regular GD without any restriction on posts in a day so everyone express freely. The only condition will...
We are glad to let you know that boddunan.com got fresh new and simple look and feel. We removed most of the bloated elements on the site to load it faster and looks elegant at...
I enjoyed your company, but it's time to leave forums now. Thanks once again.
Dear Members- here is a unique contest for all of you (Not Me) You can start a thread of your own where NO ONE ELSE WILL COMMENT BUT YOU You can post 2 posts a day in your...
What are your views on having too many political parties in our country? Is it benefits or has its drawbacks! Let’s discuss what weighs more- the benefits or the...
This is quite a blow, Just read the news on Facebook that veteran actor Om Puri passed away today in  a massive heart attack. May his soul rest in peace....
Dear members the T&C of this site does not allow you to use two or more boxes in a row.  I may sound harsh or rude here but in future all such posts will be deleted...
I was just wondering if the admin will look at the following points- 1- Weekly leader feature should go on but no member gets the top slot more than one time in a month (even if...
Hi Dear All Are you interested in participating in a group discussion which can bring Rs 20 each for 7 posts each on a particular topic?  1. You will have to write ONE...
I just checked was pleasantly surprised to see the Doodle with a message for me. It is for the first time I see this they are doing for individuals as ordinary as myself. 
Dear All, We have migrated boddunan.com to the new software today and would like to appraise you of few important things you may be interested in. 1. All your points are...
Dear Members- Here is another contest for you The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please.  1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from 17th...
Dear Members, our elders always tell us that following our seniors is always useful. My question is simple- do you follow your elders in family and seniors at work place? 
There were cases of several murders in my surrounding area for different reasons. But the Murder of a Dalit Youth after loot was what caught my eyes. I wonder why the newspapers...
At least ten incidents of rape of very small girl children, all of them less than six years old have been reported from Bangalore city. What a shame?  What a cruel act, on...
Would you like to read and see this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXOx6x9D2_c  
Hi All, As told you earlier on forums, we are happy to announce withdraw amount at lower amounts for highly active participants of forums. You can withdraw amount higher...
Hi, This week group discussion topic is taken from the suggestions given by Sridhar. Here is the topic: What should be the criteria to provide reservations in education and...
Hai Friends, Here is a very good news to all of you... I am planning a get-together at Hyderabad PLACE: Hyderabad VENUE: Mc Donalds (Prasadz Imax)(Can be changed by...