Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have noticed few people that they didnt understand the site and they think that without doing anywork they are expecting money and few just joined and didnt even tried to know...
Hi All, As part of re-factoring the website software and features, we are going to move on to a new points system and subsequently the activity points are going to change or...
Jumbled word : KNKAAASHZT Hint : Name of a country in Eurasia
Dear Friends, A new topic for this week's GD contest! Nowadays with more and more women working outside home in full-fledged and demanding careers, it is nothing new that...
We are happy to announce the Member of the Month contest winner for the month of June 2009 - Atul P Barapatre. Congratulations... He has contributed significantly through his...
Dear Friends, A new topic for this week's GD contest! Mobilephone are getting popular with multi purpose activities.Then - "Is it good to allow students to use...
Hi All, We would like to inform you that the points for answering and getting answer selected as best answer, are increased to 5 and 20 respectively. This change is valid for...
Hi All, I request you to please do not spam Boddunan with copied posts or content. Recently I found members posting quotes on their name. Please note that: 1. Quotes are...
Hi All, We are planning to send another newsletter to all the members of boddunan as many of them are inactive these days. So this time, we planned to use the help from you...
Hello Friends, Here is the topic for this week's GD contest: The budget for the Indian Space Program is slotted to about $1.0 Billion in 2010 According to a March Reuters...
Jumbled word : SLOEHTO Hint : A land-locked country in Africa
Friends, A good discussion on the expenditure of our state had over.Now here is another one to discuss. All of us say that India's population is the cause of our...
I would like to congratulate Suni for completing one year at Boddunan and getting promoted to Super Moderator on forums. Wish you all the best.
Despite repeated requests some of the members are continually posting 2-3 or even 4 in a row without waiting for others to answer. I am requesting such members to please refrain...
Hi All, Here are the results for the weekly contests. Week: 4th Jan 2010 - 10th Jan 2010 Forum Supporter of the week: Gulshan kumar ajmani Group Discussion...
Hello Friends, Last week I did not post a topic for GD as I figured that with it being Christmas and New Year Holidays, there won't be much participation. So here is the...
Jumbled word : DAILYSN TENPROVDA Hint : A famous tennis player
Hello Friends, Last week the GD was too hot with participation.So continue that hotness with this youth day celebration.The topic of this week's GD is Do media divert or...
We would like to update you about the changes we made to the forum rules. We request all of you to read the forum rules and adhere to them to allow the forum activity go...
Hello everyone, I would like to update you that the BBL program is stands cancelled effective this month and will be replaced by a more author friendly and more effective...