Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All, I wish you all a wonderful and dazzling Diwali. Celebrate the occasion with Joy and light. Take care of yourself and your family members while using crackers. Once...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Saturday midnight, The results will be announced on Sunday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, We have chosen a third party chat functionality and added to boddunan which makes this awesome functionality to be added quickly. Now you can chat with all the members...
Hello Friends, First of all, many apologies for publishing the results so late, but due to some personal reasons that demanded my complete attention, I could not read through...
Hi All, In the process of improving the polls quality and the active participation from all members, we are introducing limit on polls that can be submitted per day per...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Sunday midnight, The results will be announced on Monday..Hope the rules are clear and...
Hi, Promoting your website/blog nowadays become very much important and there are lot of techniques available like advertising. But the best one would be the free promotion of...
Hello everyone, Welcome back to the most awaiting results of boddunan revenue sharing program. I just want to share pros and cons in last month activity before revealing the...
Hi All, We would like to announce that the weblinks feature is withdrawn on boddunan. We have started this feature to promote our website however, 90% of the weblinks we got...
Hello Folks, Here's the result for the GD topic "Do you think that "Secularism has become a tool to justify the wrongs?" Winner : Gulshan Kumar Ajmani - Rs....
Wonder what I am going to talk about? Well I don't put you in suspense for more time. I am talking about another great contest, may be I have to say contests. Yes another...
The topic of our discussion was .Gulshan , Pradeep , Devigan , Sumit and Kalyani expressed their views very well.But the best man/woman who provided good answer to our question...
Hi All, Due to some internal issues, we are not able to review your articles. Please be patient while we restore the functionality. All articles will get reviewed starting...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Sunday midnight, The results will be announced on Monday..Hope the rules are clear and...
Hi All, We are facing lot of questions on delay in receiving the cheques though it is already announced that the cheques will take 2-3 weeks to reach the members. Hence we...
The topic for discussion was: Is a special day like Valentine's Day really necessary to show that you love someone? Is it really in line with our culture and philosophy??...
Hi All, Here are the results of daily contests(09-Nov-2009). Daily top voter contest: Winner: abhishekdua - 43 votes The nearest competitors are: kokilavani - 36...
Hello folks, I am glad to announce that we are introducing a brand new contest only for weekends. At the moment, we are calling it Creative Writing Contest - If anyone...
Hi All, We have partnered with NetLine International to offer the free magazines and special offers. The complete list of magazines are available for you to use. Please...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Monday midnight, The results will be announced on Tuesday..Hope the rules are clear...