Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello All, Boddunan inviting applications for editor roles again. Make few extra bucks in to your pocket regularly without writing articles. You should be a good analyzer and...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3262]} Hello everyone, I am back with the very first topic of a brand new contest! :) Since 8th March is celebrated as the International Women's Day,...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Monday midnight, The results will be announced on Tuesday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing Program. We have a very exiting month this time with lots of SPAM :) and lots of software updates along with lots of...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Thursday midnight, The results will be announced on Friday..Hope the rules are clear...
Where do i find the award list in boddunan
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Friday midnight, The results will be announced on Saturday..Hope the rules are clear...
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program. I know most of you are wondering where are the results, and here they are: ajay9779------------8680 (8...
Friends, Here is the winners of the top participant GD that boddunan ever witnessed.It was about India's possibilities in ICC World Cup 2011.We discussed it well and also won...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Thursday midnight, The results will be announced on Saturday..Hope the rules are clear...
The topic for discussion was: Do you think that India too should adopt the one-child policy similar to China? Will it work in controlling the population growth in...
Hello All, I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please give up your entries by Tuesday midnight, The results will be announced on Wednesday..Hope the rules are clear...
The GD was a neck to neck argument by two of our active members.Both had given valid inputs to the GD.Considering the fact here I declare both Gulshan Kumar Ajmani and Arun Jain...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the most awaited results of Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for the month of April 2011. First of all eligible member list: Mansoor...
Hello I am back with the new caption writing contest. Please give its entries by Monday midnight so that results could be declared by Tuesday. So here is the image...
How much do we get for each quiz we create here?
Hi All, Welcome back to Boddunan Revenue Sharing program - May 2011. Here are the eligible members for the revenue sharing on May 2011 PPDM------------6002 (6...
Friends, Here is the GD contest of this week.The father's day is celebrated by many of us. STILL MANY mothers are suffering from their husbands and fathers! "What are...
Friends, Sorry for the delay in results. The discussion was very poor in participation but active with good thoughts. Winner : Gulshan Kumar Ajmani Runner: Pearl Leo The...
Hello All I am back with the next caption writing contest. Please put your entries here by July 10th midnight. The results will be announced by 11th July. Hope the rules are...