Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Friends, The topic for the discussion was based on the Reality Shows and the effects(both positive as well as negative) they have on the psyche of today's youth. I am...
Hi All, Welcome back to the revenue sharing program. Here are the list of users and their shares for the month of June 2011: santoshkumarsingh------------7021 (7...
Sorry for being too late to declare the result of this exciting GD.Yes it took time because there were 15 participants in this GD and 53 replies.When I scrutinised in between I...
Hi all, Back with a new topic for the discussion: Advertisement is another form of brain washing. As always, no spamming, post replies relevant only to the topic and to...
Hello friends, The topic for the above-mentioned week was Advertisement is another form of brain washing. and it brought in a lot of participation like never before, at least...
Hello Everyone, Welcome back to the exiting revenue sharing program on boddunan. Everyone of us here are having good time interacting with our fellow members and are become an...
Why did the British develop transport and communication system in India?
is the contest quiz start again is it continue or it stop after declaring quiz winner can i post quiz on this site.
How are gemstones useful to us? Click on the link below to find out about the history, legends and pictures about some particular...
help me to create Site like boddunan .can tools like WYSIWYG is enough else what tools should i use to create Site like boddunan easily
Here is the result of most exciting GD that created a thought about our independence in the minds of Boddunanians. The topic of GD was Is India really independent ?. 15...
Hello Friends, I am back with the results of Boddunan Revenue Sharing program for the month of August. Without much delay, let us dive into the list of eligible...
Fews months back, after lots of agitation, Indian Government could get back only 6 more Indian sailors to India. Rest 144 sailors are still in trouble. God knows what Somalian...
This Sunday evening, northeast India and Nepal has experienced earthquake which took heavy toll of life. Around 114 people died in Sikkim village and 200 peoples are still...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3863]} Write the good caption for this.
Hi All, Welcome to the boddunan revenue sharing program. It was an exiting month of September and everyone had contributed significant efforts in making boddunan on top of...
I am extremely sorry for posting this late, but here goes goes the results of the discussion! The topic for discussion was: Why has Facebook gained so much popularity...
Where is the list of DFAA awards.Admin.please update after 07/10.Wheather is it stopped?
Test your skills with Rangoli contest by submitting your entry. Take a picture of Rangoli made by you and submit here. Rules: 1) The Rangoli must be self prepared or an...
Hi All, Celebrate this diwali with best article contest on boddunan. Write a good article, submit your entry and win the contest. Rules: 1. Self written articles are...