Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi All! Can you also see this PM sign as shown in the picture? This sign is also present at the top of every page in forum section. 
Hydration First of all, we should start the day with water, we should drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water, which will not cause any shortage of water in our body and will not...
My points not updated but shown in home page I m earned 8 points. But not shown in dashboard-points. Please solve this problem. I am try for the last 15 days . But no reply given...
I dedicate this first post to all members of Boddunan.com and hearty thanks to those who set up this forum :) English-The common errors 1.First of all we need to know...
The Chinese virology institute on the center of U.S. allegations that it could have been the supply of the COVID-19 pandemic has three reside strains of bat coronavirus on-site,...
Know about Mr. Bean of India. http://www.9hues.com/the-indian-bean-made-in-india/  
We all have cameras and phones so why not post a photo from your own source? Please do not post a photo that you do not own the copyright otherwise it will be deleted. No photos...
Hi friends! Believe it or not, this is my first paycheck and I am very glad to show it to all of you! Let this be an inspiration to new members and a motivation to the...
I enjoy to participate in the forum category of this site but lately I am a bit unhappy for the way the discussions are going on. In one of my thread that relates to...
Helpline Australia is all in one computer and internet support platform dedicated for Australia. It provides support for services like BigPond, Telstra, TPG, Netflix, Dodo,...
खुदा कसम एक इंसान में इतनी काबलियत भी हो सकती है , मुझे इसका अंदाजा कभी न था , उस इंसान ने आवाम के वक़्त भी बदले और जज्बात भी , कभी कभी तो हैरानी होती है कि एक ही इंसान में एक साथ...
According to a study, the materials that created the Earth may have been developed quite far out in the early solar system and then brought in during the solar system's stormy...
Hi Friends, Pls help me out will Boddunan.com app will not count any points? Even login points are also not counting. Pls help me out.
WHAT ARE CHALLENGES? DO THEY MAKE OUR LIFE INTERESTING OR TROUBLESOME? Life is a challenge my tip is to meet it. Challenges are important in life as it makes you a better...
Have you ever become a victim of a doc's ego? pain of a patient pierced due to doctor's ego Pierced by ego http://authspot.com/poetry/pierced-by-ego/
dear admin and editor please look after this guy named as myloveryou he is spamming the site, please block his id.
Actually earlier I submitted my blog url but unfortunately it got rejected and I deleted that url and when I made a new url and submitting for the Adsense, it is showing my...
नमस्कार साथियों                      आज बात करते हैं एक नए भारत की जो कि आज के भारत से बिल्कुल अलग होगा जैैसा कि आप सबको...
GRAMMAR What do we mean by ‘Grammar’? ‘Grammar’ signifies a set of rules for usage of words,sentences,phrases,etc for communication and conversation. What is the...
Hello friends, I want to share a incident. Today my Yahoo Email account was Hijacked by some China company people. :angry: They actually didn't harm my account but used my...