Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here is a collection of Management lessons. http://www.mbacasestudysolutions.com/Blog/Funny_Management_Quick_Lessons.html  
Sometimes it is beyond reason. I have seen student s and even supposedly mature adults having the responsibility of taking care of their family, not thinking twice before...
Hello members, Please see the image. Yess I got my payment for the first time from internet. This is the proof of my first earnings from Boddunan.com. This website...
I want to give Suggestion to show amount on forum post and reply as per quality of post? Its good to promote quality contents on forum. If no amount then it should show as...
Are you looking for gadgets and tech products for your online business or for daily purpose. We are here to gives you the best deals on lots of gadgets and tech products on grab...
Top 3 Battlegrounds games in India       In India, the gaming industry is expanding at a rapid rate. It was estimated at USD 1.02 to...
My first suggestion to all my friends will be that never give up You got life for only one time so do the thing in which you are best 
How do you spend your free time?
Hi friends,I have this doubt in my mind for long time. Whenever i purchase something this question will hit my mind. Interesting thing is the price of the product is very...
Cricket is not just a game, It's an Emotion When you talk about sports especially in India, the first sport that comes to mind is cricket. Cricket draws in 93% of all sports...
Hi what is redemption code and how do I will get it? :) Thanks
Friends, This thread will be the errors and corrections for the articles posted.This is not to embarass anyone,but to help them understand the meaning and rectify it. I...
WHY WE INDIAN WORK IN FEAR?  
Madhubala was and is probably the most beautiful actress India has ever known. She was beautiful beyond words and  a fabulous actress , able to carry of any kind of role....
Here is good collection of funny dialogs from Hindi movies. Enjoy. http://comedy.rajiv.com/filmi3.htm  
Actually it happens with me many times, on sunday night i see myself at 4th position and i think that...
Hi friends! I'm a new member of Boddunan family. Would you please let me know if I submit an article now, how long will it take to get reviewed?
[quote]This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. My name is NAME REMOVED. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your...
I have already put a question in Answers section. I have still not received any payment. It has been more than six weeks. I was not there on the site for some time as my Father...
The future of education appears to be brighter than it has ever been. The pandemic's two years have prepared the path for greater opportunities and unique learning perspectives....