Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Impact of COVID 19 on the Indian Economy The impact of the coronavirus pandemic in India has had an impact on the Indian economy.Coronavirus had an impact not only on the Indian...
Please admin and moderator have mercy on me i have...
The Central government may be in denial and the finance Minister has been trying her level best to sweep the reality under the carpet unsuccessfully . However, now the latest...
I have 1044 Rupees in My Account. How can I request My Payment? How can I get my Identification Number? Please Reply me immediately. Then only, I can Proceed my Article...
What do you of Bollywood when it comes to movies like Stree, Uri-The Surgical Strike, Badhai Ho vs Thugs of Hindustan, Race 3 etc. Tell me your views.
hey I think a better tab or button on the left pane of the site will be useful to ask doubts in English/......you kno when a registered user enters he gets to see various buttons...
My suggestion is There should be respect tag with profile as per point base. For Example if member is new and less points then Starter,more point then Junior, more point...
There has been no recent polls on poll section. One member has already raised the same issue in Q&A section but has not got a satisfactory answer. I submitted a poll and it...
Diwali,a festival of light is a celebrated in India in season of starting winter. It is very popular Hindu festival known for lightning,fire cracking and sweet sharing festivity....
One‟s mental health is crucial to ones overall well-being. This component of your health affects your ability to function intellectually, emotionally, and socially, among other...
Hello friends after joining this site I have not work so hard but still my earning is increasing and today it has reached at rs930 I just have earned Rs110 from posting articles...
Who's the character who would not like to travel? Unlike their routine, almost every body likes to go out with themselves and understand about some new location .However, I...
i know that i have done many mistakes and i also know that many moderators have warned me but it is also true that i have been warned by the admin. yes it is also true that i...
Impact of COVID 19 on the Indian Economy The impact of the coronavirus pandemic in India has had an impact on the Indian economy.Coronavirus had an impact not only on the Indian...
BJP+ Shivsena has no doubt managed to get the required numbers in Maharashtra  but it has also shown the public mood with BJP losing badly in all those places where Fadnavis...
Dear members I can give you free tips here to Earn some money from share market. It will be Intraday. Trading will be in future & option. You will be making your money...
I can see two new members are busy reading articles. There is nothing wrong in that but can they really read 7 to 8 hundred articles with in hours. I think they do not know the...
I am Swati, a freelance member since more than 15 years. So, I am posting this thread to introduce myself to you all. My passion for writing has driven me to become a...
My first cheque arrived today!, more good news-I've changed my internet plan to unlimited!!!! unlimited contribution here on! (the plan change will be in effect frm next month)
Thanks to Maverick and Atul for helping me become the moderator for improving English skiils forum I will make sure that I will do my best to help :) Thanks also to...