Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If the admin is publishing the article then he should atleast justify it by giving a minimum amount of rs.15 atleast. He is crediting rs 5,8 as we are wasting our time over here....
Sir u have dispalyed my name with Rs.2200,but can i withdraw amount greater than Rs.2200,yes means how? Also when i receive my Reference Number Mail..
Hi team,   I has been really disappointing to note that my payment for Rs.1495 has been put on hold since 2010. I worked for boddunan in writing several articles in the...
Hi all, I am Anusha, I published an article in past here at Boddunan. Then I got pretty busy, and returned recently to publish another article. But I am unable to do so. I keep...
नया खुलासा|  किसने तोड़े SSR लॉकर किसने बताया और कैसे पता चला   किसने तोड़े सुशांत सिंह राजपूत के लॉकर? जी हां यह नया खुलासा किया है सुशांत सिंह राजपूत...
Realme 9i is a new cheap phone from Oppo's spin-off Realme in India. This is the successor to the Realme 8i. The 9i boasts a new design, a quicker processor, and can charge more...
Kamakhya Temple – The most revered Shakti Peeth The famous Kamakhya temple is located at Nilachal hills in Guwahati. With 3 Km uphill road from the base, it is a smooth ride...
Hlo friends... I don't know what I m posting... I don't know how to use this platform... I wanna know... That who I can write article here.... Please🙏🙏 help me
Came across this very amusing poster sent to me by a friend...  
There is no hiding from the fact that India's growth has slowed down due to various reasons. The opposition of course targets the govt day in and say out saying they are a bunch...
This was my 1st ever drive in my friend’s car. We were in 1st year of Bachelors Of Commerce. I was amazed by the experience of fast cars. My friend was perfect on the...
Hi, I'm happy to say that i got my second cheque from boddunan today... :lol: Thanks to boddunan... I'm very happy.. :cheer: Here is the proof of cheques i got...
Smoking addiction becomes a habit not only because of depression, lack of sleep so on, it also really affects the confidence of a person. Stop smoking is a real challenge. Once...
I am a Computer Science Engineer from India. I love writing. My topics of interest include Technology, Science, Psychology, History, Politics, Economics, Literature, Music,...
Hi, I got my Check for Rs.2220 yesterday(18.08.2009). :woohoo: I am very Happy. :lol: I hope that i will got my next check very soon. Thanks to Boddunan Team :laugh:
After a long gap of absenting myself from boddunan :S ,I'm back....and I'm surprised to see the members count(it has risen up!!!) and two of my articles are in most read section...
my five articles are rejected...
The Facebook is no more relevant unless you use it for connecting to your dear ones. But if you wish to earn and learn on social media, you should join this site today. Come and...
I would like to know about revenue sharing model of the site. Could not get any relevant information from article and FAQS. Can old members clarify my doubt??
Parts of Speech-LESSON 2 The basic lessons we require for written English is ‘parts of speech’. Traditionally, English has been recognised with eight parts of speech. They...